· Outgoing trade missions to export markets are organized for companies individually or for groups of interest. Most often, a 2 to 5 days visit is organized, during which the company meets potential export partners individually. Service fee depends on the country, to which company wants to export, as well as on the number of companies it wants to meet. Large companies fully cover trade mission expenses, and small and medium-sized companies may apply for the EU co-financing of 80% (we help small and medium-sized companies to prepare projects for recovery of the EU co-financing). 54 trade missions took place in 2015.
· Incoming trade missions are 1 to 2 working days visits of a group of foreign entrepreneurs to Latvia, during which the entrepreneurs of that country are given opportunity to meet Latvian entrepreneurs and discuss possibilities of cooperation, find cooperation partners and new markets for their products or services.
· Online trade missions, are virtual meetings of Latvian and foreign companies with possibilities for Latvian and foreign entrepreneurs to discuss possible cooperation online.
· Consultations on interesting foreign markets and export possibilities.
· LCCI has a network of over 90 direct representatives, who may provide support and consultations in a specific country or region. LCCI representatives are in the following countries and regions: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Central Asia, Chile, China, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay.